Sunday 24 March 2013

Meal Plan for Mar 25 - 29

Here is this weeks meal plan!

Meatless Monday - Biggest Loser Oatmeal Pancakes with a homemade berry sauce

Tuesday - Thai Basil Pork. No, I am not making this for the 3rd week in a row...I am trying to actually make this! Every time I put it on my meal plan, we end up going to my parents for supper. I am not complaining....it is nice to not have to cook or do dishes :)

Wednesday - Broiled Tilapia with Thai Coconut-Curry Sauce. This is the dish that I learned how to make at a cooking class with some girlfriends. And for those who know me....yes, you see correctly, your eyes are not deceiving you...I am COOKING and EATING FISH!!! I actually tried it when I went to the cooking class and this fish did not smell or taste like fish. It was actually really good.

Thursday - Frozen dinner night. I made some Turkey Pot Pies when I was pregnant and I am going to cook the last one.

Friday - Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment