Sunday 23 June 2013

Meal Plan June 24 - 28

So, I will be taking a break from meal planning next week.....because I will be on VACATION!!! My family and I are renting a cottage in Shediac for a week. A friend of my son's and my parents will be joining us through the week as well. I am hoping for good weather to enjoy bonfire's on the beach with a drink in my hand.....maybe both my hands :)

So, here is my meal plan for this week:

Meatless Monday: Blueberry Breakfast Casserole I will be making this tonight and then baking it tomorrow when I get home from work.

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken with barley corn salad I am making this again because I am CRAVING it.

Wednesday: To use up my tortillas from last week, I am making Huevos Rancheros. This is one of my man's favourite things to eat, I hope this recipe can live up to his expectations.

Thursday: Grilled Cajun Pork Tenderloin and salad

Friday: I am taking a night off so I can pack for our vacation

PS: Since my man has been getting slack with helping me prep suppers the night before, I just may strike on making supper this week...we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment