Monday 8 April 2013

Meal plan for April 8 - 12

Meatless Monday - I didn't cook tonight, so my man made us some macaroni with veggies and tomatoes and then baked it in the oven with cheese. I was so happy that he stuck with Meatless Monday!

Tuesday - Caesar salad and homemade hamburgers. We made these awhile ago and froze them.

Wednesday - roast chicken (store bought to save time) and Parmesan Spinach Orzo

Thursday - Pumpkin pancakes

Friday - El Diablo Chicken I had this dish when I went to Dave's Evil Grill in Jasper in February. It was one of the best dishes of food I have ever had and I have been craving it ever since. I searched and searched for this recipe and I finally found a knock-off. I am scared that I will be badly disappointed, but I have to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment